I was there on a business trip. The location is bad, as it has no train station near and the taxis are quite expensive.
The rooms was quite big, and so was the bathroom, with bath and shower.
1. There was almost no light, as the bulbs were 7 watt, so I had to wait for having the maximum level of light, and it was not enough for reading a book.
2. The bedspread had more years than me. The bed was too soft and the pillow terrible.
3. The walls are quite thin, so you can hear all what's happening in the other room.
4. If the restaurant is full, it takes a log time to get your food, and it's not good food. Fat everywhere and too expensive for the quality you get.
However, for that area, is a good option for a business trip.
- Also Known As:
- Van Der Valk Leusden
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelsNL and Venere so you can book your Van der Valk Leusden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.