Got back last Monday (25th August) from a fantastic 2 week holiday at the Aeolos Beach Resort.
ALL of the hotel staff are very friendly and helpful.
The location is beautiful with the hotel set on a hillside which results in amazing views of the ocean and greek/albanian coastline. (early morning visit to the beach is a must for great photos of the sun rise).
The rooms are not the biggest but who cares. You only sleep and get ready for the evening in it. They are clean and comfortable which is the main thing.
It was nice to stay in a hotel for a change where the brits were not the majority and everyone was friendly and joined in with the excellent entertainment team (thanks Christos and team!!)
The entertainment is excellent and varied throughout the 2 weeks.
The beach is beautiful and the sea is shallow and great for the kids. fish feed out of your hand and swim around you in the shallows.
The infinity pool is a good size and there are activities throughout the day for the kids. (and adults if you dont want to lay on your sunbed all day!)
Captain Alexandros will take you on his boat wherever you want to go on the island and is highly recommended. (pick up from the hotel beach!). We took a trip to Corfu for the day and he dropped us off and picked us up. Much better than getting the bus or taxis as you get the opportunity to see the beautiful coastline.
Although getting around the steep hotel grounds could be an issue for the elder holiday maker my family and friends had a fantastic time at the Aeolos and will definitely be looking at going back there next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An all-inclusive resort that combines nature, culture, activities and a beach holiday all in one place. With its elevated position,it offers great views over the Ionian Sea, "value for money" accommodation in double or family rooms and a vast choice of food and beverage options. Its proximity to Corfu Old Town (UNESCO World Heritage Site) and Princess Sissi's Achillion Palace makes the resort an ideal base for exploring the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Aeolos Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sentido Aeolos Beach Hotel Perama
- Aeolos Mareblue Hotel
- Hotel Aeolos Mareblue
- Aeolos Hotel Corfu
- Aeolos Orange Holiday Resort
- Aeolos Beach Resort Corfu/Perama