“Delightful” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Agrigento, Italy
“Delightful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

We enjoyed a very hearty and delicious lunch at Locanda Re Ruggero. Our waitress was very friendly, welcoming and attentive. The portions that we were served were generous and the food extremely delicious. This restaurant is thoroughly recommended if you are in Monreale.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Ordinary, not very thoughtful”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

I ordered a mushroom, pine nut and raisins fried cake for starterx extremely oily. My partner ordered a 'fried fish' according to the menu, it turned out a fried seafood platter. All my courses turned up

• Visited August 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
timisoara
“great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

I came back on this place for the thirt time and I am very impressed the same excellent food sicillian and the place is easy to find near the cathedrale and also the service is good.I hardly recommmend!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Timisoara, Romania
“Execellent sicilian food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

I was there whit my husband also last year and I came also this year in may, this restaurant is near the DOMO of Monreale and the food it's execellent, the best food i ever experience in Italy, those products are fresh, well done and very tasty, the capponatta, also the pasta, pizza made in old way , original way , is's splendid, and concerning the staff was very well trained and very professional in the italian way. We gest love this place !!!! I recommended it !!!

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
London, England, United Kingdom
“Truly terrible service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

We felt quite pleased with ourselves when we sat down. The decor is charming and the place was full of Italian people having lunch. 80 mins later we were still waiting for our lunch, despite making our growing displeasure known to the staff. An Italian couple ordered after us but talked their way into getting their food first. One of the staff sat down to his pasta while we were still waiting for ours. People who wanted to leave had to go to the kitchen to rouse out the staff in order to pay. My linguine di sarde, when it arrived, was all that it should be, rich with herbs, generous with sardines and with breadcrumbs on top. It would have been nice to mop the sauce up with some bread but we weren't offered any.

• Visited June 2013