“Great instructor!” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Water sports, Adventure
London, England, United Kingdom
“Great instructor!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

Tony originally taught me to ski and is a great instructor, I am now a slalom waterskiier in england competing around the country, jump in on the wet side! x

Visited August 2012

London, United Kingdom
“FANTASTIC INSTRUCTOR!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

Four generations of our family have water skied with Tony. He is an excellent instructor, old school style! He has a lot of patience and knows exactly what each individual needs at any level. This year my eldest son had his first lessons with Tony, he loved it and had so much confidence with Tony teaching him. We couldn't believe our 4 yr old was up on skis straight away! If you want to learn to ski or improve your skiing, or just have a great ski - Tony is your man!

Visited August 2012
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Next stop the Olympics?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012 via mobile

Thanks to Tony's excellent and very patient tuition, my first attempt at waterskiing ended in success. After half a dozen wipeouts and much hysterical laughter from my girlfriend on the boat Tony's instruction finaly got results. Great fun can't wait to go out again.

London, United Kingdom
“Fantastic teacher!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2012

Tony has taught my whole family to ski over the years and most recently my strapping husband! Incredibly patient and great with the tuition. Can also have a boat ride up and down the coast - bliss in the Caribbean waters (and pick you up from any of the hotel beaches)!

Can't recommend him enough.

Visited June 2012
Bristol, England, United Kingdom
“Top class instructor Dont pass this amassing guy by!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

My girlfriend has known tony for many years, we swam up to his boat to say hello, was like long lost friends, he then over 10 days taught me to water-ski from never being on a ski to being able to mono ski by the time i left, i have the up most respect for tony!!
check out my youtube videos of my progress over the 10 days

His wife has a cafe in speightstown called 'suga bowl' and a ice cream shop called 'little Bristol' in the precinct, both are well worth a vist!!

Visited April 2012