This is a little late in writing but felt that in these difficult times, recession and all, that this hotel needs some positive comments.
We have been visiting since 2005 and the location is absolutely superb, staff professional and courteous at all times. They are pleasant, warm and will do whatever is required in order to make you feel important.
The rooms are very colonial and whilst not ultra modern in todays expectations, they are perfect for the setting somehow.
The standard of food is very high and the chefs are very talented in their presentation.
If it is peace and quiet that you want, then this is the hotel for you. If you want a night life then although entertainment is provided, it will not go on to the early hours and therefore you may be a little bored and would need to seek out a different environment for your needs. For us this is ideal and the perfect way to relax.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury boutique resort combines Caribbean style and beauty with gracious English country living. Set amongst beautifully landscaped gardens with breathtaking coastal views, the beachside hotel has 40 suites, each individually decorated and open to the ocean and tropical garden surroundings. As a member of the prestigious Relais & Chateaux group, Cobblers Cove prides itself on its impeccable service and elegant Caribbean charm. The hotel's restaurant, The Camelot, serves island-inspired gourmet dishes made with the finest local produce. Lead by Executive Chef Michael Harrison, who has previously trained under Michel Roux Jr. At Le Gavroche in London, The Camelot was recently awarded the highly-coveted BHTA Restaurant of the Year award. Popular with couples and families alike, the resort offers a whole repertoire of activities and facilities. Thrill-seeking children and adults can enjoy complimentary watersports each day, including water skiing, sailing, kayaking and windsurfing. For golfers, Cobblers Cove has a privilege system in place at the Royal Westmoreland Golf and Country Club. For those seeking serenity and relaxation, the Sea Moon Spa offers an extensive treatment list from skincare specialists REN and Sothys, providing the perfect setting for a touch of holiday pampering. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Cobblers Cove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cobblers Cove Hotel Barbados
- Cobblers Cove Barbados/Saint Peter Parish