I just returned home from a 10 night trip to Barbados, 3 of the nights were spent in the jewel of the west coast Cobblers Cove. The sophisticated British feel cant be matched right down to high tea time. If you are looking for total relaxation in a gorgeous setting this is the place. The hotel is intimate and charming, which makes it possible for all the staff to know you by name which is always a nice feeling. The food is excellent as well as the drinks. The rooms are beautiful with relaxing colors that help provide for a restful night sleep. The bartenders and restaurant staff are wonderful and pay great attention to detail. My visit was a welcome retreat after coming from the more active South Coast. I enjoyed my visit thoroughly
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury boutique resort combines Caribbean style and beauty with gracious English country living. Set amongst beautifully landscaped gardens with breathtaking coastal views, the beachside hotel has 40 suites, each individually decorated and open to the ocean and tropical garden surroundings. As a member of the prestigious Relais & Chateaux group, Cobblers Cove prides itself on its impeccable service and elegant Caribbean charm. The hotel's restaurant, The Camelot, serves island-inspired gourmet dishes made with the finest local produce. Lead by Executive Chef Michael Harrison, who has previously trained under Michel Roux Jr. At Le Gavroche in London, The Camelot was recently awarded the highly-coveted BHTA Restaurant of the Year award. Popular with couples and families alike, the resort offers a whole repertoire of activities and facilities. Thrill-seeking children and adults can enjoy complimentary watersports each day, including water skiing, sailing, kayaking and windsurfing. For golfers, Cobblers Cove has a privilege system in place at the Royal Westmoreland Golf and Country Club. For those seeking serenity and relaxation, the Sea Moon Spa offers an extensive treatment list from skincare specialists REN and Sothys, providing the perfect setting for a touch of holiday pampering. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Regatta Hotels, Orbitz, Hotel.de, Hotels.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Cobblers Cove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cobblers Cove Hotel Barbados
- Cobblers Cove Barbados/Saint Peter Parish