Each time we've stayed here it gets better. (Confession: we had a beach wedding here in 2010). The best rooms, with a view of the tropical gardens or sea, are the upstairs ones in Caribbean style blocks of four suites. Each has a large living area with lanai, an air conditioned bedroom, full bathroom and a small kitchen nook for morning beverages, cocktails and snacks. The restaurant has such outstanding food, breakfast, lunch and dinner that sometimes we've not even left the property. Chef Brian cooks up an international menu of substantial quality. Many of the staff have been here for years and welcome us back, under the inspired leadership of Manager Randall Wilkie. To top it all they send a car to the airport and there's a cocktail waiting at check-in. Perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury boutique resort combines Caribbean style and beauty with gracious English country living. Set amongst beautifully landscaped gardens with breathtaking coastal views, the beachside hotel has 40 suites, each individually decorated and open to the ocean and tropical garden surroundings. As a member of the prestigious Relais & Chateaux group, Cobblers Cove prides itself on its impeccable service and elegant Caribbean charm. The hotel's restaurant, The Camelot, serves island-inspired gourmet dishes made with the finest local produce. Lead by Executive Chef Michael Harrison, who has previously trained under Michel Roux Jr. At Le Gavroche in London, The Camelot was recently awarded the highly-coveted BHTA Restaurant of the Year award. Popular with couples and families alike, the resort offers a whole repertoire of activities and facilities. Thrill-seeking children and adults can enjoy complimentary watersports each day, including water skiing, sailing, kayaking and windsurfing. For golfers, Cobblers Cove has a privilege system in place at the Royal Westmoreland Golf and Country Club. For those seeking serenity and relaxation, the Sea Moon Spa offers an extensive treatment list from skincare specialists REN and Sothys, providing the perfect setting for a touch of holiday pampering. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Cobblers Cove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cobblers Cove Hotel Barbados
- Cobblers Cove Barbados/Saint Peter Parish