When choosing where to spend a week over Christmas with my boyfriend somewhere warm, we stumbled across Cobbler's Cove. Immediately we were convinced that it would be exactly what we were looking for, and so we booked with high expectations. Having come back from the holiday, I was compelled to contribute to the host of positive reviews on this hotel, to tell others how it exceeded my expectations. As a busy 20-something year old working in London, it was the perfect break. The hotel is beautiful beyond words, large spacious rooms like mini-apartments with big balconies with deck chairs overlooking the gardens. The poolside was the perfect place to sit in shade or sun, reading a book while drinking refreshments and waiting for lunch to be served. The food was spectacular. Fresh fish and lobster everyday, and each day something different is served under the specials. It wasn't cheap, but worth every penny. If you can afford to eat out in London the prices are similar. And don't be alarmed, it's in Barbados dollars not US.
I have no complaints and feel confident that I made the best choice in staying at the Cobbler's Cove. I would definitely return, perhaps for my honeymoon. And highly recommend this hotel to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury boutique resort combines Caribbean style and beauty with gracious English country living. Set amongst beautifully landscaped gardens with breathtaking coastal views, the beachside hotel has 40 suites, each individually decorated and open to the ocean and tropical garden surroundings. As a member of the prestigious Relais & Chateaux group, Cobblers Cove prides itself on its impeccable service and elegant Caribbean charm. The hotel's restaurant, The Camelot, serves island-inspired gourmet dishes made with the finest local produce. Lead by Executive Chef Michael Harrison, who has previously trained under Michel Roux Jr. At Le Gavroche in London, The Camelot was recently awarded the highly-coveted BHTA Restaurant of the Year award. Popular with couples and families alike, the resort offers a whole repertoire of activities and facilities. Thrill-seeking children and adults can enjoy complimentary watersports each day, including water skiing, sailing, kayaking and windsurfing. For golfers, Cobblers Cove has a privilege system in place at the Royal Westmoreland Golf and Country Club. For those seeking serenity and relaxation, the Sea Moon Spa offers an extensive treatment list from skincare specialists REN and Sothys, providing the perfect setting for a touch of holiday pampering. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Cobblers Cove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cobblers Cove Hotel Barbados
- Cobblers Cove Barbados/Saint Peter Parish