Have stayed there before and found Cobblers Cove to be out of this world. We sincerely hope the new management leave well alone with the staff who - as always were so attentive, polite, fun and friendly. Brian the chef has gone to the Maldives, and the new chef, Michael, does things foodwise in his own unique way. We found the variety of the dishes good, but all lacking in vegetables, and a constant diet of Tuna in the fish department - must be the wrong season. But nothing was too much trouble for him and you only had to ask for something and he went out of his way to provide it it with a glorious smile. An absolute delight of a place to stay, old fashioned English-style hotel, with afternoon tea and little sandwiches and cakes - oh divine!! Can't wait to go back. If only Virgin upped their game it would be even better. Mervyn & Jo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury boutique resort combines Caribbean style and beauty with gracious English country living. Set amongst beautifully landscaped gardens with breathtaking coastal views, the beachside hotel has 40 suites, each individually decorated and open to the ocean and tropical garden surroundings. As a member of the prestigious Relais & Chateaux group, Cobblers Cove prides itself on its impeccable service and elegant Caribbean charm. The hotel's restaurant, The Camelot, serves island-inspired gourmet dishes made with the finest local produce. Lead by Executive Chef Michael Harrison, who has previously trained under Michel Roux Jr. At Le Gavroche in London, The Camelot was recently awarded the highly-coveted BHTA Restaurant of the Year award. Popular with couples and families alike, the resort offers a whole repertoire of activities and facilities. Thrill-seeking children and adults can enjoy complimentary watersports each day, including water skiing, sailing, kayaking and windsurfing. For golfers, Cobblers Cove has a privilege system in place at the Royal Westmoreland Golf and Country Club. For those seeking serenity and relaxation, the Sea Moon Spa offers an extensive treatment list from skincare specialists REN and Sothys, providing the perfect setting for a touch of holiday pampering. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Regatta Hotels, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotel.de, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Cobblers Cove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cobblers Cove Hotel Barbados
- Cobblers Cove Barbados/Saint Peter Parish