The hotel staff were extremely friendly and helpful. The sea room view was very spacious, well equipped and kept very clean. There was an excellent choice of food in all the restaurants and it is advisable to book tables well in advance. The fish courses were all excellent.
The all inclusive house wine was acceptable but wines that had to be paid for were expensive.
There was an abundance of sunbeds both around the pools and also on the beach which was of a very good standard.
The only downside was that there was little to walk and see in the evenings and the evening entertainment at the hotel was quite bland and often too loud. At least the noise died down just after 11.00 p.m.
For anyone wishing to just chill out this all inclusive hotel was ideal
- Also Known As:
- Almond Casuarina Beach Hotel St Lawrence Gap
- Almond Casuarina Beach Hotel
- Hotel Almond Casuarina Beach
- Almond Casuarina Beach Resort
- Almond Casuarina
- Casuarina Beach Resort Barbados/St Lawrence Gap
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the white sands of Dover Beach, close to St. Lawrence Gap, on the sunny coast of Barbados will be the world-renowned award winning Almond Casuarina Beach Resort. A mere 4 miles from the capital city, Bridgetown and 5 miles from Grantley Adams International Airport, this environmental oasis will be set in 10 acres of lush tropical landscape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Travelocity, Regatta Hotels, Hotels.com, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Casuarina Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.