Stayed here before our cruise for 3 nights. Lovely modern hotel, great waterfall shower. Didn't eat here so can't comment I preferred to eat with the locals in the shacks further up from the hotel. The pool area is nice and it was appreciated when the staff spray you with a cooling spray, nice touch. The waves are rough I watched surfers one evening I prefer the west coast where it is calmer. One comment is that is was our honeymoon and no fuss what so ever was made I think this stood out more as on our return from the cruise we stayed at Mango Bay in Holetown for 3 nights and they filled our room with rose petals and give us bottle of bubbly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ocean Two Resort & Residences is a brand new, 4*, beachfront property located at the far end of St.Lawrence Gap with a wide array of amenities and facilities. It is the ideal location for romantic retreats, family holidays, girlfriend getaway, family reunions/group travel as well as meetings and incentive groups! With its spacious accommodations including Hotel Rooms, One Bedroom & Two Bedroom Suites with genuine, Bajan hospitality, Ocean Two is THE place to stay on the South Coast of Barbados. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Regatta Hotels, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Ocean Two Resort & Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Two Resort & Residences Hotel St Lawrence Gap
- Ocean Two Resort And Residences
- Ocean 2 Resort & Residences
- Ocean Two Resort & Residences Barbados/St Lawrence Gap