We stayed here for our honeymoon from oct 29th-nov 5th, 2013. We had an amzing time and the staff here were awesome, always smiling and ready to serve their guests. We've been to a lot of islands in the carribean, but Barbados has been our favorite so far because all the people are nice and food is great. The food in the hotel is good, nothing extraordinary but good. Service was great. The beach was a little rough in this area but if you take a cab, about 10mins is Carlisle beach has the calmest, most beautiful beach in the area. We also recommend Tapas restaurant, and our favorite (we'll definitely go back for this!), adventure -- cool runnings catamaran.
Over all, we had a great stay at this hotel and we definitely recommend it. The service and the people here from the lobby to the pool area were all awesome and very accommodating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ocean Two Resort & Residences is a brand new, 4*, beachfront property located at the far end of St.Lawrence Gap with a wide array of amenities and facilities. It is the ideal location for romantic retreats, family holidays, girlfriend getaway, family reunions/group travel as well as meetings and incentive groups! With its spacious accommodations including Hotel Rooms, One Bedroom & Two Bedroom Suites with genuine, Bajan hospitality, Ocean Two is THE place to stay on the South Coast of Barbados. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Ocean Two Resort & Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean 2 Resort & Residences
- Ocean Two Resort & Residences Hotel St Lawrence Gap
- Ocean Two Resort And Residences
- Ocean Two Resort & Residences Barbados/St Lawrence Gap