This hotel certainly lives up to anyone’s expectations. It is located near to the airport and a range of shops, locally known as “the gap”.
We had an apartment which had a kitchen that had everything you can think of in it including a dishwasher, washing machine, and fridge and also tea and coffee are provided.
The staff are very helpful and can’t do enough to assist you, cold water on the beach, a service flag to fetch drinks and snacks and towels and loungers readily available, Sunday is the only day it tends to get busy early on the beach.
The restaurant tends to have the same menu so if you are all inclusive, as we were, you may find it a bit repetitive, they provide silver service, so the waiting time is at least an hour to get your food, but it is cooked beautifully.
The only negative found was with the confusion over the all inclusive and what was included, certain items of the menu are not, like Tapas, Lobster, lamb and Steak, but this is not highlighted anywhere and we were not informed, this also applies to alcohol drinks and certain cocktails, staff were confused as to what was included and it was rather annoying. We were presented with a bill for 1300 dollars, I made contact with the hotel manager and the matter was cleared but was a pain.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Two Resort & Residences Hotel
- Ocean Two Resort & Residences Hotel St Lawrence Gap
- Ocean Two Resort And Residences
- Ocean 2 Resort & Residences
- Ocean Two Resort & Residences Barbados/St Lawrence Gap
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ocean Two Resort & Residences is a brand new, 4*, beachfront property located at the far end of St.Lawrence Gap with a wide array of amenities and facilities. It is the ideal location for romantic retreats, family holidays, girlfriend getaway, family reunions/group travel as well as meetings and incentive groups! With its spacious accommodations including Hotel Rooms, One Bedroom & Two Bedroom Suites with genuine, Bajan hospitality, Ocean Two is THE place to stay on the South Coast of Barbados. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Amex, Regatta Hotels, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Booking.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Ocean Two Resort & Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.