Just got back from 10 days stay at Ocean 2 - What an incredible place - every single member of staff from reception through to housekeeping could not do enough for us - truly lovely people, special mention to the Pool/Beach Attendants. The hotel is sophisticated, modern and the accommodation is incredibly comfortable with amazing views of the ocean, they have a fully equipped top of the range kitchenette and you can have your own private party in the shower it's so big! - the pool and beach area are very private and are easily accessible from the rooms - the sunbeds are better than any of top Dubai hotels! The roof top is a sight to behold. It's easy walking distance to Dover Beach and St Lawrence Gap (with bars along the way) for a fantastic range of restaurants and Oisten's is 5 minutes in a cab!! A truly memorable stay and cant wait to go back!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ocean Two Resort & Residences is a brand new, 4*, beachfront property located at the far end of St.Lawrence Gap with a wide array of amenities and facilities. It is the ideal location for romantic retreats, family holidays, girlfriend getaway, family reunions/group travel as well as meetings and incentive groups! With its spacious accommodations including Hotel Rooms, One Bedroom & Two Bedroom Suites with genuine, Bajan hospitality, Ocean Two is THE place to stay on the South Coast of Barbados. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Regatta Hotels, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and BookIt.com so you can book your Ocean Two Resort & Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean 2 Resort & Residences
- Ocean Two Resort & Residences Hotel St Lawrence Gap
- Ocean Two Resort And Residences
- Ocean Two Resort & Residences Barbados/St Lawrence Gap