Not many reviews on here regarding the 'basic hotel room', so thought I'd just let you know that they are great. While we don't have a front facing ocean view we get a parcial ocean view and spectacular sunset views every night (we are on the side of the complex).
The room is pretty perfect as others have mentioned with the suites, huge comfy bed and large monsoon showers - beautifully present and very sumptuous.
I would highly recommend if your budget doesn't stretch to the suites. No point in rehashing what everyone else is saying....it really is a pretty special place to stay on all counts!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ocean Two Resort & Residences is a brand new, 4*, beachfront property located at the far end of St.Lawrence Gap with a wide array of amenities and facilities. It is the ideal location for romantic retreats, family holidays, girlfriend getaway, family reunions/group travel as well as meetings and incentive groups! With its spacious accommodations including Hotel Rooms, One Bedroom & Two Bedroom Suites with genuine, Bajan hospitality, Ocean Two is THE place to stay on the South Coast of Barbados. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Regatta Hotels, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Ocean Two Resort & Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean 2 Resort & Residences
- Ocean Two Resort And Residences
- Ocean Two Resort & Residences Hotel St Lawrence Gap
- Ocean Two Resort & Residences Barbados/St. Lawrence Gap