“Wonderful Wonderful Wonderful” 5 of 5 stars

Description: Seafood restaurant
Canada
“Wonderful Wonderful Wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

Recently back of Barbados, went for dinner at Pisces with my husband at this resturant. Great welcome and wonderful waiting staff, seated within a minute or 2.

You have a choice of A la Carte or and set menum, both have great choices and its NOT all fish although it certainly appears on the menu. (Some people think its a fish resturant but believe me there is plenty of variety) Great wine selction I chose A Red from Chile - awsome the waiter was always smiling and willing to advise (and take photo's for us). I chose from the set meue and OH MY its was wonderful each couse was perfect. I cannot find one thing to say that I didnt like.
This gets 10 out of 10 from me.

It was so relaxing sitting on the terrace overlooking the bay in ST lawrence Gap. Would recommend without hesitation.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

80% Recommend
Ottawa, Canada
“As Good As it Gets, Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

We just returned from a two week stay at St. Lawrence gap and this is the best restaurant of all.
We were greeted by very friendly staff and seated right away on the terrace overlooking the bay, just lovely.
The waiters were all fast and friendly and at not time did we feel rushed. We chose off the set menu which is a very good value for what you get. It was 89 Bds which works out to about 45 bucks Canadian. If my memory serves me right you get to choose from 4 starters, 4 mains and 4 deserts.
I chose the pumpkin/pea soup for a starter which was absolutely delicious. I had a rib eye steak which came with all the trimmings. It was cooked perfectly as ordered. For desert it was the home made bread pudding with ice cream, yummy.
My wife also had the soup and chose the lamb shank as her main. She said it is the best she has ever tasted. She had the creme brule for desert which was properly done to perfection. We also had a bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon to go with this. About 40 Cdn. We were talking to the table beside us who had some fish as their main and they were raving about how good it was. All in all this place gets an 11 out of 10. If you are in Barbados, go here for dinner, you will not be disappointed.

Barbados
“Dining with rep.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

My overseas rep like this restaurant, the service and wine selection is good. Quiet enough for a business meeting with a menu to suit most taste buds. The staff were attentive without being intrusive. Have dine here on a number of occasions, and would recommend it.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Birmingham, Alabama
“Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

We at our final vacation dinner here and I had some truly exception jerk pork. The Bajan seasonings used around the island are great and Pisces really incorporated them well into the dish I had

Essex
“Honeymoon Meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

A wonderful menu and high quality food, which was delicious. We received a very warm welcome having booked in advance and informing them we were visiting the day after our wedding. The little personalised 'congrats' plate at the end of the meal was a nice touch. My only negative was that after ordering our Champagne (special occasion) it was not topped up very often and we were left sitting waiting a little. Otherwise a nice restaurant.