Stayed here for ten days.
Its a great area to be in, lots of bars and restaurants in the area. The room was fantastic overlooking the Caribbean Sea. Very comfortable and with a small kitchen area with a fridge and hob.
All the staff were incredibly friendly and helpful and really went out of their way to assist.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rostrevor Hotel offers great rooms, great value and a great location! Located on a secluded beach in the heart of St. Lawrence Gap, Rostrevor Hotel features a variety of spacious, self-catering, guest rooms that offer breathtaking ocean views. The family owned and operated property is renowned for its flexibility and highly personalized service. The ocean side swimming pool is catered with delicious fare from the Almond Tree Pool Bar and Harlequin Restaurant, located directly on the Gap, offers casual starlight dining. Other facilities and amenities include daily maid service, free wifi, a gym, laundry facilities, accommodation for wheel chair users and convenient parking facilities. Rostrevor Hotel is just 15 minutes from both the airport and Bridgetown, and given its ideal location, there are a plethora of shopping, dining and lively entertainment options right at the hotel’s doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Regatta Hotels and Priceline so you can book your Rostrevor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rostrevor Christ Church
- Rostrevor Hotel Christ Church
- Rostrevor Barbados
- Rostrevor Hotel Barbados/St Lawrence Gap