just got back from staying at the Yellow Bird Hotel in the Gap.Had such a good time at this hotel.The people were amazing and looked after us so well.
We spent most of our time at Hastings Beach 2 minute walk just outstanding.
Carib bar has great food on the beach at reasonable prices.
A must is the Silver moon day cruise. $115/person for the best day on the sea. Includes all snorkeling with turtles an ship wreck. Great lunch on beach
Cafe sl great fun place to party next to hotel, Oistens also for fish fry on Friday but if you dont like crowds go Monday to Thursday all kiosks are open and entertainment is the same. The best booth I found was Uncle George's Really great food at cheap price Bring a doggie bag you wont eat it all.
Two other must try places are Trini Doubles by the Shell Station and Big B,s grocery and the best find was Shutters very casual and cheap You will need to make an reservation at lease week ahead. Yea that good!!
The Gap area isa great place to be.
Thanks to Yellow Bird and Lonnie at Moon Bay resteraunt at the Bird.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in St. Lawrence Gap, 7 km from the airport and 10 km from the city of Bridgetown, Yellow Bird Hotel offers a choice of self-catering oceanfront studio apartments or two-bedroom suites, all with FREE WiFi. This boutique hotel boasts a large number of repeat guests who usually book their next stay with us as soon as they return home. Fabulous service, great value, awesome views! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Regatta Hotels, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Yellow Bird Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baywatch Hotel Yellow Bird
- Yellow Bird Hotel Barbados/St Lawrence Gap