I have been to Barbados many times and this is the first time I have stayed at the Yellow Bird.
The hotel is small, very clean and well run.
The rooms look over St Lawrence Bay which is a beautiful stretch of white sand and gentle water, the sunsets are amazing to see, even from the balcony.
Nothing is too much trouble for the hotel staff who are always on hand to help.
The hotel sits at the start of The Gap which is an ideal location,close to restaurants and a short walk to beautiful Worthing beach.
The Bajan people exude warmth and are so friendly - especially at this hotel.
The pool at the Yellow Bird is small, compact and well kept. I love the beaches of Barbados so didnt spend much time by the pool. Cant wait to go back - and will definitely visit The Yellow Bird again. Regards to Sherry-ann who works in the restaurant and made my stay even more enjoyable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in St. Lawrence Gap, 7 km from the airport and 10 km from the city of Bridgetown, Yellow Bird Hotel offers a choice of self-catering oceanfront studio apartments or two-bedroom suites, all with FREE WiFi. This boutique hotel boasts a large number of repeat guests who usually book their next stay with us as soon as they return home. Fabulous service, great value, awesome views! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Regatta Hotels, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Yellow Bird Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baywatch Hotel Yellow Bird
- Yellow Bird Hotel Barbados/St Lawrence Gap