Just got back from barbados, stayed in yellow bird for 7 nights and it was great. We had apt 401 the 2 bedroom penthouse. The room was huge, probably 900 sq ft with a spacious patio overlooking the ocean. The 2 bedrooms were large, one with a king size bed and the other with 2 singles. The bath was also very spacious with a shower and corner jacuzzi tub. The staff were incredibly friendly, accommodating and made sure you had everything you needed. Our shower needed a minor repair and they had it fixed within the hour - impressive.
The only downside is that the suites bedroom windows face the reggae bar which plays super loud music 7days/wk. from 10pm-3-4am it was as if we were in the bar. I love music and can handle a bit of noise but this was like you we're actually in a night club- crazy loud. I had to sleep with ear phones in a couple nights. I would recommend a rm on the lower level it seemed to be a bit quieter on levels 1 and 2, facing the other way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in St. Lawrence Gap, 7 km from the airport and 10 km from the city of Bridgetown, Yellow Bird Hotel offers a choice of self-catering oceanfront studio apartments or two-bedroom suites, all with FREE WiFi. This boutique hotel boasts a large number of repeat guests who usually book their next stay with us as soon as they return home. Fabulous service, great value, awesome views! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Yellow Bird Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baywatch Hotel Yellow Bird
- Yellow Bird Hotel Barbados/St Lawrence Gap