You can not fault this fantastic small hotel or relais. It is both charming and modern and is full of character.
Rooms are delightfully appointed and are spotless. The actual relais is also beautiful and its pool and inner gardens are suburb. The Prosecco Road in September is stunning and this hotel sits right in the middle of it. Staff are very helpful and the breakfast is delicious.
Highly recommended even for families as we stayed in the apartment which is fantastic.
- Also Known As:
- Relais Duca Di Dolle Hotel Cison Di Valmarino
- Relais Duca Di Dolle Hotel
- Relais Duca Di Dolle Italy/Cison Di Valmarino
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the middle of the Prosecco wine area. It offers a unique atmosphere and breathtaking views. Originally an ancient monastery it was carefully restored by the Bisol family, winemakers since 1542.Quietly and peacefully located. 1 hour far from Cortina and Venice. Other places worth a visit: Follina, Asolo, Vittorio Veneto, Conegliano and Treviso. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Relais Duca Di Dolle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.