very nice atmosphere, friendly staff doing their best to make you feel welcome, the scenery is unforgettable (although we took a lot of pictures - not up to the real experience though)
beautiful swimming pool, ideal for quietly enjoying the holidays (as was the intention of the other guests as well, thus creating a perfectly serene setting)
thank you Silvia and team for these wonderful summerdays!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the middle of the Prosecco wine area. It offers a unique atmosphere and breathtaking views. Originally an ancient monastery it was carefully restored by the Bisol family, winemakers since 1542.Quietly and peacefully located. 1 hour far from Cortina and Venice. Other places worth a visit: Follina, Asolo, Vittorio Veneto, Conegliano and Treviso. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Relais Duca Di Dolle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Relais Duca Di Dolle Hotel Cison Di Valmarino
- Relais Duca Di Dolle Italy/Cison Di Valmarino