We stayed at the coconut court from the 17th march to the 24th and had a brilliant time. Our room (ocean view efficiency room) was down one flight of stairs (they are hardly "dingy!"). The room was large, clean and had a balcony overlooking the beach - just stunning. We stayed in a room only basis, but ate at the hotel a number of times - the food was really lovely. All the staff were friendly - from the check in staff to the bar staff. The beach was beautiful and even had coral and loads of fish just a few meters from the shore! The hotel rented out snorkels and even provided free snorkelling tours most mornings. The hotel prides itself on being an 'environmental' hotel - they have lots of env info around the place and recycling bins etc. The red rooster across the road serves good food and we never heard any noise from it - in our room we could only hear the sea and the fan! The hotel is in a great location - 10 mins from bridgetown and 10 mins from st lawrences gap. There's a bus stop outside the hotel so don't bother with taxi's - a bus only costs around 40p and they come round all the time. We really recommend this hotel - clean, very very friendly, great location and lovely beach!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award winning, family owned hotel located directly on the beach in the heart of the South Coast. All 112 ocean facing Studios equipped with free WIFI, air conditioning, cable TV and limited kitchenette facilities. Full self catering apartments also available for families and long stay visitors. Located within the UNESCO World Heritage Site district within easy walking distance to several historic sites, duty free shops and restaurants. Bridgetown, St. Lawrence Gap and Oistins fishing town are a short bus or taxi ride away. Winner of Trip Advisor certificates of excellence 2011, 2012 and 2013. The Blades family has owned and operated Coconut Court Beach Hotel since 1975 and their passion and commitment to customer service and to hospitality excellence is evident in the welcoming, relaxed atmosphere of the hotel. Coconut Court truly offers Simple Charm and Bajan style! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Despegar.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Coconut Court Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Court Beach Hastings
- Coconut Court Beach Hotel Barbados/Hastings