We were first-timers at the Coconut Court and in Barbados. We cannot wait to go back! Originally, we booked the Island View Apartment, which even though it was across the street was very clean and spacious with 2 bedrooms and 2 baths (more than we expected). It also had a nice balcony. We stayed 4 comfortable nights there, and upgraded to an ocean view studio for the remaining 4 nights. It was so relaxing to just listen to the waves and see that beautiful water. Other reviews are not kidding when they talk about the difference staying in a family run hotel. You really DID feel like you were part of the family. In fact, I was able to see my first granddaughter moments after she was born thanks to the wonderful lobby staff making sure that I was situated where I could get the best WiFi signal. It truly meant a great deal to me. They also asked about my new little princess everyday for the rest of our stay! Everyone we encountered here was just so gracious. Loved being able to participate in the release of the Hawksbill hatchlings. Thank you, Linda, for inviting your guests to be part of history! We had 3 of the Buffet Dinners and loved every one! The dining staff was great also! Don't forget to bring your snorkel gear, but they do sell it there, too. The ladies attending the gift shop are very helpful also. We spent several hours snorkeling the reef off the beach of the hotel and saw so many different fish!
Thanks, Ted, for the great tour, and to your beautiful wife for setting up our other tours as well!
We highly recommend the Coconut Court Beach Hotel and can't wait to come back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This award winning family owned hotel is located directly on a lovely white sandy beach in the heart of the South coast. The beach is secluded and quiet with plenty of free beach lounges and shade under the coconut trees. The large protected lagoon is safe for both swimmers and snorkelers of all ages, year round. Coconut Court is the nesting beach to over 300 critically endangered Hawksbill marine turtles each year from July to November. The South Coast boardwalk connects the Coconut Court beach to Rockley beach with Lanterns Mall, shops, bars and restaurants along the way.Coconut Court Beach Hotel is located within the UNESCO World Heritage Site district of the Garrison Historic Area. Within easy walking distance to the Barbados Museum, George Washington House, the National Armoury, the and the famous Garrison Savannah Racetrack. The capital city of Bridgetown with excellent duty free shopping, St. Lawrence Gap, Harbour Lights nightclub and Oistins Bay fishing town with its popular "Friday Night Fish Fry" are a short bus or taxi ride away. Rockley Golf course is also close by the hotel.The hotel offers 112 studios and 5 self-catering apartments. All studios face the ocean and enjoy beautiful sea views from a private balcony or terrace. All guest rooms have free WIFI, air conditioning, ceiling fan, electronic safe, cable TV, telephone, fridge, microwave, toaster, kettle, hairdryer, and iron and board. The Island View Apartments are located off site in the Annex (directly across the street from main hotel entrance) and are fully self-catering with separate kitchen, lounge area, private balcony, bedroom(s) with ensuite bathroom(s). Please note that the Island View Apartment bedroom(s) are air conditioned only. Hotel facilities include 2 full service restaurant and bars with live entertainment and Manager's Cocktail Party weekly and daily happy hours, a lively beach bar serving lunches and cocktails right on the beach, a fresh water swimming pool, a whirlpool, a kiddies paddling pool, activities desk, gift shop, currency exchange, 24 hour security and front desk service, taxi and island tour services. Coconut Court is a Travelife GOLD award winner for their continued efforts to protect and preserve the environment. The hotel was also honoured with the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence in 2011, 2012 and 2013 for achieving consistently outstanding traveller reviews. The Blades family has owned and operated Coconut Court Beach Hotel since 1975 and their passion and commitment to customer service and to hospitality excellence is evident in the welcoming, relaxed atmosphere of the hotel. Coconut Court truly offers Simple Charm and Bajan style! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Regatta Hotels, Expedia, Tingo, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Coconut Court Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Court Beach Hastings
- Coconut Court Beach Hotel Barbados/Hastings