I agreed with a lot of the reviewers who commented positively on the hotel. We stayed for 8 days in room 49. It was large and clean with a simple and pleasant decor. Since it was on the third floor and there is no elevator visitors who have physical limitations need to be concerned with room location. We counted 71 steps from the beach but thought it good exercise since we were reclining on the beautiful beach all day. The trees made for a great and unique beach setting.
The staff were extremely helpful and everyone was friendly. The owners are very involved in the operation of the hotel and work very hard to make it a great experience for all.
We did find breakfast a bit tiresome. We had the full breakfast and the omelets, French toast and pancakes were all very good. Even with the ordering from the menu you have to get your own coffee, juice, water and toast. The buffet really has a full breakfast with eggs, beans, potatoes, cereal and toast. No hot cereals or rolls seemed to be available.
The rooms had a water heating pot, microwave, toaster oven and refrigerator. I would have preferred a coffee maker even if I had to buy the coffee.
All in all it was a very nice experience. The location is good with lot of good restaurants easily accessible. I would definitely return as I thought it was an overall good value.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Court Beach Hastings
- Coconut Court Beach Hotel Barbados/Hastings
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coconut Court Beach Hotel - Simple Charm, Bajan Style!Coconut Court Beach Hotel has been owned and operated for over thirty five years by the Blades family. It is located directly on the beach just minutes away from St. Lawrence Gap, the South Coast Boardwalk and Bridgetown. Offering a wide choice of accommodation with large and comfortable Studios, One and Two Bedroom apartments, kitchen facilities, inter-connecting rooms, free WIFI, cable TV, daily housekeeping service, rollaway beds, 24hr front desk and security. It is located within the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Bridgetown and the Garrison Historic Area of Hastings with its outstanding examples of British colonial architecture, the third oldest parliament in the Western hemisphere and the George Washington House. The Garrison Historic Area also includes many other historic buildings and is home to the world’s largest collection of 17th century English cannon. Hotel amenities include two full service restaurants with weekly live entertainment and daily happy hours, a beach bar, swimming pool, Jacuzzi, gift shop, activities desk, private meeting room and free beach lounges. Meal packages are available with exchange dining available at The Blue Room Sports Bar & Grill.The Coconut Court beach is home to over 300 critically endangered Hawksbill marine turtles nesting between the months of July and November each year. The beach is shaded with almond and coconut trees making it a relaxing and enjoyable retreat at anytime of the day. The protected lagoon ensures safe swimming for all ages year round. Coconut Court is the proud recipient of a Gold award from the Travelife Sustainability Foundation and continues to pursue initiatives that protect and preserve the environment. Coconut Court received a Certificate of Excellence from Trip Advisor in 2012 for consistently receiving outstanding ratings for service excellence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Olotels, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, HotelsClick and Hotels.com so you can book your Coconut Court Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.