I agreed with a lot of the reviewers who commented positively on the hotel. We stayed for 8 days in room 49. It was large and clean with a simple and pleasant decor. Since it was on the third floor and there is no elevator visitors who have physical limitations need to be concerned with room location. We counted 71 steps from the beach but thought it good exercise since we were reclining on the beautiful beach all day. The trees made for a great and unique beach setting.
The staff were extremely helpful and everyone was friendly. The owners are very involved in the operation of the hotel and work very hard to make it a great experience for all.
We did find breakfast a bit tiresome. We had the full breakfast and the omelets, French toast and pancakes were all very good. Even with the ordering from the menu you have to get your own coffee, juice, water and toast. The buffet really has a full breakfast with eggs, beans, potatoes, cereal and toast. No hot cereals or rolls seemed to be available.
The rooms had a water heating pot, microwave, toaster oven and refrigerator. I would have preferred a coffee maker even if I had to buy the coffee.
All in all it was a very nice experience. The location is good with lot of good restaurants easily accessible. I would definitely return as I thought it was an overall good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award winning, family owned hotel located directly on the beach in the heart of the South Coast. All 112 ocean facing Studios equipped with free WIFI, air conditioning, cable TV and limited kitchenette facilities. Full self catering apartments also available for families and long stay visitors. Located within the UNESCO World Heritage Site district within easy walking distance to several historic sites, duty free shops and restaurants. Bridgetown, St. Lawrence Gap and Oistins fishing town are a short bus or taxi ride away. Winner of Trip Advisor certificates of excellence 2011, 2012 and 2013. The Blades family has owned and operated Coconut Court Beach Hotel since 1975 and their passion and commitment to customer service and to hospitality excellence is evident in the welcoming, relaxed atmosphere of the hotel. Coconut Court truly offers Simple Charm and Bajan style! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Coconut Court Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Court Beach Hastings
- Coconut Court Beach Hotel Barbados/Hastings