Just returned from a great stay at the 'CC', in an updated room on the 2nd floor, very clean, nice little kitchenette, good shower and bathroom. Cool AC and a decent flat screen TV.
It's a great location to get all over the island with the local busses and vans, all $1US anywere! amazing.
Breakfast was good but keep an eye on your ceral or toast as the open plan to the beach allows all the birds to fly in & nick your bran flakes!
Nice pool, and great safe beach... no need for umbrellas as the beach is full of shade from all the trees, just move your sun lounger about a bit..
Best of all though was the attentive Antonio, who gets to know everyones names once you have been to the bar and he has looked after you, seriously, he runs all over the beach looking after your needs.. I wish I had him working for me.. Happy hour 12 - 1 and 5 - 6 each day, 2 - 4 - 1 drinks.
Only problem was a bit of noise from the road, and those flippin' frogs at night.. mind a few extra drinks at happy hour and sleep comes very easy in Barbados!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award winning, family owned hotel located directly on the beach in the heart of the South Coast. All 112 ocean facing Studios equipped with free WIFI, air conditioning, cable TV and limited kitchenette facilities. Full self catering apartments also available for families and long stay visitors. Located within the UNESCO World Heritage Site district within easy walking distance to several historic sites, duty free shops and restaurants. Bridgetown, St. Lawrence Gap and Oistins fishing town are a short bus or taxi ride away. Winner of Trip Advisor certificates of excellence 2011, 2012 and 2013. The Blades family has owned and operated Coconut Court Beach Hotel since 1975 and their passion and commitment to customer service and to hospitality excellence is evident in the welcoming, relaxed atmosphere of the hotel. Coconut Court truly offers Simple Charm and Bajan style! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Regatta Hotels, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Coconut Court Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Court Beach Hastings
- Coconut Court Beach Hotel Barbados/Hastings