Just returned from a great stay at the 'CC', in an updated room on the 2nd floor, very clean, nice little kitchenette, good shower and bathroom. Cool AC and a decent flat screen TV.
It's a great location to get all over the island with the local busses and vans, all $1US anywere! amazing.
Breakfast was good but keep an eye on your ceral or toast as the open plan to the beach allows all the birds to fly in & nick your bran flakes!
Nice pool, and great safe beach... no need for umbrellas as the beach is full of shade from all the trees, just move your sun lounger about a bit..
Best of all though was the attentive Antonio, who gets to know everyones names once you have been to the bar and he has looked after you, seriously, he runs all over the beach looking after your needs.. I wish I had him working for me.. Happy hour 12 - 1 and 5 - 6 each day, 2 - 4 - 1 drinks.
Only problem was a bit of noise from the road, and those flippin' frogs at night.. mind a few extra drinks at happy hour and sleep comes very easy in Barbados!!
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Court Beach Hastings
- Coconut Court Beach Hotel Barbados/Hastings
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coconut Court Beach Hotel - Simple Charm, Bajan Style!Coconut Court Beach Hotel has been owned and operated for over thirty five years by the Blades family. It is located directly on the beach just minutes away from St. Lawrence Gap, the South Coast Boardwalk and Bridgetown. Offering a wide choice of accommodation with large and comfortable Studios, One and Two Bedroom apartments, kitchen facilities, inter-connecting rooms, free WIFI, cable TV, daily housekeeping service, rollaway beds, 24hr front desk and security. It is located within the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Bridgetown and the Garrison Historic Area of Hastings with its outstanding examples of British colonial architecture, the third oldest parliament in the Western hemisphere and the George Washington House. The Garrison Historic Area also includes many other historic buildings and is home to the world’s largest collection of 17th century English cannon. Hotel amenities include two full service restaurants with weekly live entertainment and daily happy hours, a beach bar, swimming pool, Jacuzzi, gift shop, activities desk, private meeting room and free beach lounges. Meal packages are available with exchange dining available at The Blue Room Sports Bar & Grill.The Coconut Court beach is home to over 300 critically endangered Hawksbill marine turtles nesting between the months of July and November each year. The beach is shaded with almond and coconut trees making it a relaxing and enjoyable retreat at anytime of the day. The protected lagoon ensures safe swimming for all ages year round. Coconut Court is the proud recipient of a Gold award from the Travelife Sustainability Foundation and continues to pursue initiatives that protect and preserve the environment. Coconut Court received a Certificate of Excellence from Trip Advisor in 2012 for consistently receiving outstanding ratings for service excellence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Coconut Court Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.