I've stayed at Coconut Court several times - this last time in December 2012 was really great! Although not super fancy, CC is clean, has excellent customer service and is conveniently located on the south coast.
Things that improved since my last stay that really made me happy (it's the little things):
* Added eggs/protein to continental breakfast (Yay!!!!)
* Free WiFi now available in rooms (Double Yay!!!!)
Things that are always good and make me happy:
* Staff + Management - Super friendly and will go out of their way to fulfill your request
* The beach - possibly one of the best hotel beaches on the south coast
* Antonio at the beach bar - Takes it to the next level! He could work anywhere and has chosen to stay at CC. Lucky us!
Thing that made me not so happy:
* A/C in room was dripping - not a big deal for me as it's near the door, etc.
* A bit noisy as we were on the first floor (but really, how long is one in one's room in Barbados???)
All in all - a wonderful stay and most certainly not my last!!!! Thank you CC!!!
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Court Beach Hastings
- Coconut Court Beach Hotel Barbados/Hastings
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coconut Court Beach Hotel - Simple Charm, Bajan Style!Coconut Court Beach Hotel has been owned and operated for over thirty five years by the Blades family. It is located directly on the beach just minutes away from St. Lawrence Gap, the South Coast Boardwalk and Bridgetown. Offering a wide choice of accommodation with large and comfortable Studios, One and Two Bedroom apartments, kitchen facilities, inter-connecting rooms, free WIFI, cable TV, daily housekeeping service, rollaway beds, 24hr front desk and security. It is located within the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Bridgetown and the Garrison Historic Area of Hastings with its outstanding examples of British colonial architecture, the third oldest parliament in the Western hemisphere and the George Washington House. The Garrison Historic Area also includes many other historic buildings and is home to the world’s largest collection of 17th century English cannon. Hotel amenities include two full service restaurants with weekly live entertainment and daily happy hours, a beach bar, swimming pool, Jacuzzi, gift shop, activities desk, private meeting room and free beach lounges. Meal packages are available with exchange dining available at The Blue Room Sports Bar & Grill.The Coconut Court beach is home to over 300 critically endangered Hawksbill marine turtles nesting between the months of July and November each year. The beach is shaded with almond and coconut trees making it a relaxing and enjoyable retreat at anytime of the day. The protected lagoon ensures safe swimming for all ages year round. Coconut Court is the proud recipient of a Gold award from the Travelife Sustainability Foundation and continues to pursue initiatives that protect and preserve the environment. Coconut Court received a Certificate of Excellence from Trip Advisor in 2012 for consistently receiving outstanding ratings for service excellence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Coconut Court Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.