Great location so they say.few minutes bus ride to Bridgetown for shopping or St.Lawrence Gap for a hearty dinner or Oistins for a friday night island experience.At Coconut court resort you get for what you pay nothing fancy.Room was big & comfortable.When we arrived_our Check-in process was no hassle although Shirley from the front desk can definitely use a good Customer Service training_even a simple friendly smile would have been appreciated.The rest of the staff were very courteous.Special mention is the Service Mgr Peter who escorted us personally to our rm upon check in and followed through our maintenance concern on our first night the next day.Teds Tour is a must.The hotel can use some beachside activities for the guests to avail.But overall we had a fun Barbados experience plenty of things to do in the island and gorgeous beaches.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Court Beach Hastings
- Coconut Court Beach Hotel Barbados/Hastings
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coconut Court Beach Hotel - Simple Charm, Bajan Style!Coconut Court Beach Hotel has been owned and operated for over thirty five years by the Blades family. It is located directly on the beach just minutes away from St. Lawrence Gap, the South Coast Boardwalk and Bridgetown. Offering a wide choice of accommodation with large and comfortable Studios, One and Two Bedroom apartments, kitchen facilities, inter-connecting rooms, free WIFI, cable TV, daily housekeeping service, rollaway beds, 24hr front desk and security. It is located within the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Bridgetown and the Garrison Historic Area of Hastings with its outstanding examples of British colonial architecture, the third oldest parliament in the Western hemisphere and the George Washington House. The Garrison Historic Area also includes many other historic buildings and is home to the world’s largest collection of 17th century English cannon. Hotel amenities include two full service restaurants with weekly live entertainment and daily happy hours, a beach bar, swimming pool, Jacuzzi, gift shop, activities desk, private meeting room and free beach lounges. Meal packages are available with exchange dining available at The Blue Room Sports Bar & Grill.The Coconut Court beach is home to over 300 critically endangered Hawksbill marine turtles nesting between the months of July and November each year. The beach is shaded with almond and coconut trees making it a relaxing and enjoyable retreat at anytime of the day. The protected lagoon ensures safe swimming for all ages year round. Coconut Court is the proud recipient of a Gold award from the Travelife Sustainability Foundation and continues to pursue initiatives that protect and preserve the environment. Coconut Court received a Certificate of Excellence from Trip Advisor in 2012 for consistently receiving outstanding ratings for service excellence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Booking.com, Olotels, Otel, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, HotelsClick, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Coconut Court Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.