After my visit to this hotel i was so disappointed. I stayed at a different hotel in Barbados
last year which was superb. I found the staff to be very rude, the service was disgraceful
and i did not appreciate drinking coffee out of plastic cups because they did not have any cups. The food was terrible and i had to take my family out most nights to eat, costing me a fortune.The money would have been better spent on a better hotel. I booked two rooms but was only given one for a family of 4 adults. I was told i could have an addition room for £1000. Who can afford that on top of what you have already paid for your holiday.There was a couple of days when we did receive the service you would expect but, that was only because the management happened to be on duty. I believe this hotel could run with half the staff if they worked as you would expect. If i employed them half would have been sacked .After reading the reviews before i booked i have to wonder if the other holiday makers stayed in the same hotel. I am very surprised at virgin holidays for choosing this hotel. I have booked many times with them and have never been disappointed. It takes a year to save for a holiday and 10 days for it to be ruined.
- Also Known As:
- Savannah Beach Hotel
- Savannah Beach Hotel Hastings
- Savannah Christ Church
- Savannah Hotel Christ Church
- Savannah Hotel Barbados
- Savannah Barbados
- Savannah Beach Barbados/Hastings
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated near the historic Garrison Savannah on the pristine coastline of Barbados, Savannah Beach Hotel is a beachfront four-star resort that easily ranks as one of the most idyllic destinations on the island. It is a Caribbean paradise that simply must be experienced! Forget everything you’ve ever known or experienced about all-inclusive hotels… Savannah is distinctly different. It is an all-inclusive hotel with style! Dive in… Savannah is an excellent choice for a relaxed Caribbean holiday. You are just steps from the beach, ensuring a blissful holiday in the Caribbean sun. Spoilt for choice, there are 2 swimming pools, 1 that meanders through the garden courtyard and has a 4-storey waterfall, the other is located down by the beach. When it comes to family holidays, children and teens are extremely well catered for at this hotel, there is an extensive family entertainment centre (opening Easter ’12) to keep even the most energetic children entertained! For those romantic moments, why not go down to the beach for a moonlight romantic stroll before heading to the late night bar. Live entertainment 5 nights per week, including themed nights and floor shows. Weekly manager’s barbecue party. Three restaurants; the main restaurant has a twist on Caribbean gourmet dining, open for buffet breakfast, buffet lunch and dinner 7 days a week. The Beach restaurant and bar is open 7 days a week for lunch and 5 days a week for dinner serving a wide range of barbecue, pastas, grilled fish and burgers for lunch and in the evening a themed dinner including Mexican, Indian, Chinese as well as Caribbean cuisine. There is also an Asian fusion* restaurant open 5 nights a week for dinner (16 years and over only, a supplement of $25 BDS per person will apply). 4 bars including a late night bar that opens from 11.00pm – 1.00am. Afternoon tea is served daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., TripOnline SA, Venere, Otel, HotelsClick and Expedia so you can book your Savannah Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.