Stayed at the Savannah Beach for the Easter holidays and cannot fault it. The staff are some of the friendliest we have met. Love the breakfast buffet especially the egg station, never had to queue which is big plus point. The food was fantastic, booked the a la carte at Rachel's a few times and the menu had so much choice, we never ate the same thing twice and loved every meal. The bar staff at Drifters were always smiling and made the best cocktails, especially the BBC (Best Barbadian Cocktail - try it !) my daughters loved the (alcohol free) mango smoothies.
There was always plenty of sunbeds available either on the beach or round the pool, the beach does get rocky but as previously said a few minutes walk either way and its less rocky. We took the shuttle to Copacabana beach a few times and the beach there was picture perfect !
We booked a few trips with Donna the Virgin rep, jeep safari was a fun way of seeing the whole island and the 'Virgins Ahoy' catamaran trip was excellent. 1st stop was to swim with turtles, 2nd stop was to snorkel on the coral reef and we were served lunch with lovely view of Sandy Lane and neighbouring beaches - food was good and full bar serving any drink you wanted - definitely one of the best trips I've been on.
We hired a mini moke for the day and saw the Barbados we may have missed on an organised tour, very easy island to navigate and the Bajans are very laid back drivers so really enjoyed the freedom of getting out & about.
We thoroughly enjoyed every aspect of our holiday in Barbados, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend the Savannah Beach to my family and friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated near the historic Garrison Savannah on the pristine coastline of Barbados, Savannah Beach Hotel is a beachfront four-star resort that easily ranks as one of the most idyllic destinations on the island. It is a Caribbean paradise that simply must be experienced! Forget everything you’ve ever known or experienced about all-inclusive hotels… Savannah is distinctly different. It is an all-inclusive hotel with style! Dive in… Savannah is an excellent choice for a relaxed Caribbean holiday. You are just steps from the beach, ensuring a blissful holiday in the Caribbean sun. Spoilt for choice, there are 2 swimming pools, 1 that meanders through the garden courtyard and has a 4-storey waterfall, the other is located down by the beach. When it comes to family holidays, children and teens are extremely well catered for at this hotel, there is an extensive family entertainment centre (opening Easter ’12) to keep even the most energetic children entertained! For those romantic moments, why not go down to the beach for a moonlight romantic stroll before heading to the late night bar. Live entertainment 5 nights per week, including themed nights and floor shows. Weekly manager’s barbecue party. Three restaurants; the main restaurant has a twist on Caribbean gourmet dining, open for buffet breakfast, buffet lunch and dinner 7 days a week. The Beach restaurant and bar is open 7 days a week for lunch and 5 days a week for dinner serving a wide range of barbecue, pastas, grilled fish and burgers for lunch and in the evening a themed dinner including Mexican, Indian, Chinese as well as Caribbean cuisine. There is also an Asian fusion* restaurant open 5 nights a week for dinner (16 years and over only, a supplement of $25 BDS per person will apply). 4 bars including a late night bar that opens from 11.00pm – 1.00am. Afternoon tea is served daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Savannah Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Savannah Beach Hotel Hastings
- Savannah Christ Church
- Savannah Hotel Christ Church
- Savannah Hotel Barbados
- Savannah Barbados
- Savannah Beach Barbados/Hastings