My boyfriend and I stayed here mid to end November 12. We had a fantastic time, the hotel is as chilled and relaxed or as manic as you want it to be, we were incredibly lucky that from the time we boarded the plane we had already 'jelled' with fellow guests, each individual and all great fun. I think this helped with the check in that could have been better, but it gave us all something in common to laugh about. The staff were all lovely and interacted very well with everyone. Food was good, however as with all all inclusive holidays it gets repatative, As many of the reviews say the beach really does let this hotel down, although Savannah puts on a free shuttle bus on a Tues, Thurs, Sat and Sun....the two T's and two S's :) to a beautiful beach nearby ( 10 mins ride away) and they put up a very good packed lunch (on request) that was put in the fridge on arrival at Copabana beach... this bar was then all inclusive to Savannah until transport took you back or 6pm for those of us who stayed!! :) I was very impressed with the overall holiday, met some great friends a couple of whom we have stayed in touch with :) Had lots of fun, laughs and drink!! on this holiday would defo recommend it.
I also need to mention Donna the Virgin rep, she was fantastic in every way, the concierge contacted us 3 times before we went and Donna took over fantasticly, she really is a gem :)
- Also Known As:
- Savannah Beach Hotel Hastings
- Savannah Beach Hotel
- Savannah Christ Church
- Savannah Hotel Christ Church
- Savannah Hotel Barbados
- Savannah Barbados
- Savannah Beach Barbados/Hastings
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated near the historic Garrison Savannah on the pristine coastline of Barbados, Savannah Beach Hotel is a beachfront four-star resort that easily ranks as one of the most idyllic destinations on the island. It is a Caribbean paradise that simply must be experienced! Forget everything you’ve ever known or experienced about all-inclusive hotels… Savannah is distinctly different. It is an all-inclusive hotel with style! Dive in… Savannah is an excellent choice for a relaxed Caribbean holiday. You are just steps from the beach, ensuring a blissful holiday in the Caribbean sun. Spoilt for choice, there are 2 swimming pools, 1 that meanders through the garden courtyard and has a 4-storey waterfall, the other is located down by the beach. When it comes to family holidays, children and teens are extremely well catered for at this hotel, there is an extensive family entertainment centre (opening Easter ’12) to keep even the most energetic children entertained! For those romantic moments, why not go down to the beach for a moonlight romantic stroll before heading to the late night bar. Live entertainment 5 nights per week, including themed nights and floor shows. Weekly manager’s barbecue party. Three restaurants; the main restaurant has a twist on Caribbean gourmet dining, open for buffet breakfast, buffet lunch and dinner 7 days a week. The Beach restaurant and bar is open 7 days a week for lunch and 5 days a week for dinner serving a wide range of barbecue, pastas, grilled fish and burgers for lunch and in the evening a themed dinner including Mexican, Indian, Chinese as well as Caribbean cuisine. There is also an Asian fusion* restaurant open 5 nights a week for dinner (16 years and over only, a supplement of $25 BDS per person will apply). 4 bars including a late night bar that opens from 11.00pm – 1.00am. Afternoon tea is served daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Expedia and HotelsClick so you can book your Savannah Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.