Returned from Barbados and our stay at Rosebank earlier in March 2013. We have stayed at Santa Neta and loved that, but because we were traveling with another couple we tried the cottage at Rosebank this year. It was great, very roomy, big rooms, well equipped kitchen, beautiful covered patio area, location is close to everything. Great arrangement for 4 people. Felt very safe and enjoyed the private grounds with the flowers and trees.
- Also Known As:
- Rosebank Apartments Hotel
- Rosebank Apartments Hotel Hastings
- Rosebank Apartments Barbados/Hastings
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rosebank is a delightful boutique apartment complex comprising of ten apartments all uniquely designed to provide very comfortable, yet affordable accommodation. A true home away from home! While the apartments are set on the tranquil grounds of an old sugar cane plantation they are just a mere few steps away from the heart of the south coast, its beautiful beaches and array of bistros, restaurants, shops and bars. Thus making it a very convenient location. ... more less