We have just returned from a one week stay at Pefkos Village. This was our first visit to Rhodes and we will definitely return. Pefkos Village is not for everyone, it is a 15 - 20 minute walk to main resort which is up hill and a long way when it is hot! We did walk one way and returned via taxi which cost between 5 and 8 Euros. There is also a steep slope down to beach which would be difficult for those less able to negotiate.
My main gripe would be the cost of air conditioning, in a one bedroomed apartment it is 90 Euros for one week. We did not bother and left windows open but the nights are very hot and the mosquitos not friendly!
We will not return to Pefkos Village, mainly because it is just too far out of the main resort but for those who enjoy peace and quiet and don't mind staying around the pool area it is great.
As for the air conditioning - Thomson need to sort this out!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the outskirts of the resort and just 20 meters from a fantastic sandy bay, the Pefkos village Resort is the ideal place for a relaxing and unique holiday. The hotel is recently renovated and built in a traditional Greek style. The rooms are comfortable and nicely decorated. The complex is within a walking distance from the center of the resort and only 5 km from Lindos. most importantly the staff here will be more than happy to make sure you have a great holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Pefkos Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pefkos Village Hotel Pefkos
- Pefkos Village Resort Rhodes