I stayed at the Lindia Thalassa mid-October 2012 and was very impressed with the place.
The room was surprisingly large with plenty of storage space. It was spotlessly clean and well equip with kettle, toaster, ironing board and iron. The shower was powerful and always hot.
The grounds and general facilities were very modern and kept spotlessly clean and tidy.
There's a well stocked shop on site which didn't seem expensive.
It's very well located for the beach - accessed via steps at one end of the complex near block A. The main street with it's eateries and bars is about a ten minute walk.
I would certainly return to the Lindia Thalassa (and indeed Pefkos) without hesitation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to a world of Sun kissed days and deep blue Seas...Enjoy the fabled Greek hospitality...Welcome to our World...An elegant a comfortable hotel, like its sister hotel Pefki Islands Resort, it’s built like a village.It’s 90 rooms are divided into 5 blocks spreads over an area of approximately 12.000 m2The hotel is build by the seaside and it also boasts of beautiful gardens and a separate reception building with a spacious Super Market. It includes an indoor bar, billiards room and kids club room.The reception overlooks the large swimming pool with the swim-up bar.Additionally the reception building houses a folklore Museum – a unique collection of artifacts and costumes from the Dodecanese Islands.Appeals to those looking for a quiet retreat in a peaceful, friendly resort, particular for couples and families with children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Lindia Thalassa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lindia Thalassa Hotel Pefkos
- Lindia Thalassa Pefkos
- Lindia Thalassa Resort Pefkos, Rhodes