This was our first time to a Greek Island as well as a first time in having a package holiday. Trip Advisor comments proved to be 100% correct about Pefkos and the Lindia Thalassa Resort. Words cannot describe how perfect a holiday this was. We booked online using Thomson and the website was so easy to use and very informative - all Thomson reps were attentative and very friendly - although we had no need to call upon them, it was great knowing that they were there for us. Lindia Thalassa staff were amazing, funny, friendly and helpful. The resort is just so perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to a world of Sun kissed days and deep blue Seas...Enjoy the fabled Greek hospitality...Welcome to our World...An elegant a comfortable hotel, like its sister hotel Pefki Islands Resort, it’s built like a village.It’s 90 rooms are divided into 5 blocks spreads over an area of approximately 12.000 m2The hotel is build by the seaside and it also boasts of beautiful gardens and a separate reception building with a spacious Super Market. It includes an indoor bar, billiards room and kids club room.The reception overlooks the large swimming pool with the swim-up bar.Additionally the reception building houses a folklore Museum – a unique collection of artifacts and costumes from the Dodecanese Islands.Appeals to those looking for a quiet retreat in a peaceful, friendly resort, particular for couples and families with children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Despegar.com so you can book your Lindia Thalassa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lindia Thalassa Hotel Pefkos
- Lindia Thalassa Pefkos
- Lindia Thalassa Resort Pefkos, Rhodes