“Tony M” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Northwich, United Kingdom
“Tony M”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

Ideal for families. One of the largest reataurants( snack bars) in Pefkos. Huge area given over for small children to play whilst you can have a beer and snack.
Friendly staff who are just there for you, nothing is too much trouble.
Roll on next year,back again.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Barry S.Wales
“Super honest Greeks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

Called in here for a few drinks with my family and my son left his ipad on the table. I could have killed him but after an hour or realising this my wife walked back to this place and the waiter can up to her saying "you left this I put it behing the bar for you". That was refreshing to see honest people that would never happen in the uk that's for sure. This is a friendly place nice food / snacks and I'd trust these people so much

Visited August 2013
Stockport, United Kingdom
“"A nice relaxing night cap at the end of the eve"”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

This was our 3rd visit to Pefkos , but our first time in Harmony cafe bar.
We decided to call in for a last drink after our evening meal, and although a few people were in the place it still seemed like a really chilled relaxing feel to the place.
As is the norm on my hols , I was on the cocktails (well its only 14 days of the year) - waiter was friendly and chatty when he brought the drinks.
I noticed there was a play area at the far end of the place so something for everybody.
I would like to try again at a different time of day or early eve - maybe for a pre dinner cocktail to see what the atmosphere like at different times of day here.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Sydney Olympic Park, Australia
“Best place in Pefkos!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

We visited Rhodes Island this year and decided to stay in Pefkos, a lovely place close to Lindos. We went to Harmony cafe for breakfast the first day and it became our place. The decoration was very modern, the staff very friendly, great variety of food and drinks and most importantly the prices were very reasonable....... I would strongly recommend it, if you have children, or want to watch a football game. If not, the bar stays open till late and the cocktails are great!!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great if you love footie”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

This bar had a fantastic atmosphere and was brilliant to watch all the major English football matches. Frequented this bar quite often; bar staff lovely and pleasant.

• Visited August 2013