“great food , immaculate rooms” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Grampian Hotel

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Keith
Grampian Hotel
5 Regent Square, Keith AB55 5EU, Scotland   |
Ranked #4 of 5 Keith B&B and Inns
Perth, United Kingdom
“great food , immaculate rooms”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

stayed at the grampian hotel for two nights through work , when i read the reviews i was preparing for the worst but i need not have worried the food was probably one of the best ive had in hotels , the rooms pleasantly clean and comfortable would definately stay again

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
GAkeith1, Manager at Grampian Hotel, responded to this review, August 11, 2012
Thank you for the great review and thank you for taking the time to write one, hope to see you again,

Louise Green
Manageress
Grampian Hotel, Keith

14 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2012 via mobile

Never stayed at Grampian. Went for a meal. Not to be recommended. The waitress that served us was fine but she had to go to the bar and tell another bar worker our order before going to kitchen. Starter was fine no prob with them. Main course was from specials board and it was grim. Chicken was dried out as if it had been cooked for a while before we arrived. The bill was also a prob. The waitres had to go back to the bar and tell other bar staff the cost and this was relayed back again so loud that we could hear. The bar door being open all the time so you heard all the swearing and general bar talk. Won't be returning in near future

Stayed June 2012
supac69, Manager at Grampian Hotel, responded to this review, July 18, 2012
Sorry for the late reply I had to go through some new security measures on here.

We are very sorry about your experience at the Grampian Hotel and appreciate your feedback. All of your points have been taken on board and we have talked to the members of staff about going to the bar with orders before the kitchen and they will now make sure they go straight to the kitchen first, having bills ready and also keeping the door to the public bar closed during meal service.

To help us identify which members of staff were working on your visit could you tell us whether it was lunch time service or evening service on Saturday 30th of June and whether or not you complained about the chicken at the time?

Once again we are sorry for your experience and really appreciate the time you have taken to write a review.

Louise Green
Manageress
Grampian Hotel, Keith
Airdrie, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2011

My husband and I stayed here overnight and and found the hotel very clean, comfortable and the staff could not have been more helpful. The breakfast was one of the best we have ever had in hotels and b & bs, could not fault it. The only wee complaint we had was that our room was above the bar and was a bit noisy, but bang on 11pm. all was quiet, so really, not much to moan about! The room was immaculate and bed extremely comfy. Overall a great hotel with great Staff....the mother and daughter we spoke to were extremely helpful and gave us a lot of good information about the area. Would definately stay again, and recommend it to anyone.

Room Tip: Try not to get a room above the bar.
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2011

I had this hotel booked through my work, I was on business in the moray area. I arrived and thought the outside of the hotel gave a warm, friendly feel. I went in through what would be the public bar and was met with an unfriendly member of staff. The girl who had dyed red hair at the time and looked bored, didn't make me feel welcome to the hotel. I was looking forward to my stay. She showed me to my room but she didn't say much to me, which I found very rude. She seemed if she couldn't be bothered. Very unprofessional.The hotel was nice overall, quite clean and my breakfast was nice. I met a few other staff in the morning who were chatty and friendly. It was a shame about the staff member who I met on arrival. Won't be staying here again due to that. I feel strongly on bad manners.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2011

I stayed at the grampian hotel keith on 10/6/11 as was up for my cousins 30th at the golf club.

On arrival the staff we pleased to help and showed us directly to our rooms.

Once settled in to room which was stylishly decorated and very modern i went down for my evening meal.

Went into dining area/ restaurant where a member of staff seated us and took our drink orders and handed us the menu. Then they came back to take out food order and seated us at out table.

food was well presented and portions were sufficiant. For starters i had mushrooms in a garlic butter sauce. they arrived at the table hot and were freshly cooked. For main course i had stuffed chicken breast with a mushroom sauce. chicken was cooked and was not dry. it was melt in the mouth. for desert i had sticky chocolate fudge cake. that was home made and also melted in the mouth.

once back from the party i was back in my room where the bed which was very comfy to sleep in.

I will defently go back there and recommend it to anyone visiting keith.

Very reasonable price for room and food prices are well priced for what quality you recieve.

Barry Mackie. Aberdeen

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family

Been to Grampian Hotel? Share your experiences!