The hotel looks like a countryside Chateau of Alsace with spacious and nice ground. Tradition ambience. Very helpful and friendly staff. Great breakfast spread. Well appointed but small bedrooms. Top quality and fully supplied amenities. About 20 minutes by car to The Strasbourg Cathedral.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the gateway to Strasbourg, come and discover the Château de l’Ile and its 62 rooms. Enjoy the charm of its service, its restaurants and its spa, in the heart of a beautifully preserved natural area.The Château de l’Ile also hosts your professional and private events in its 12 reception rooms and outdoors in its delightful grounds.Comfort and tranquillity in the heart of the European capital ! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Splendia, Escapio, HotelTravel.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Chateau de L'ile reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau De l`Ile Hotel Ostwald
- Chateau De l Ile Ostwald
- Chateau De L'Ile Strasbourg/Ostwald, France