Rooms were fabulously decorated however beds were quite solid. Hotel itself is like a picture from a magazine, paradise. Beach v clean, pool fab.
Only let down was the food. Hotel located quite far from everywhere so no other options for food, taxi to stone town $50 one way. The restraunt was full of flys all the time and there was a poor selection on the menu. They ran out of lettuce and offered us cabbage instead, salad with cabbage??? asked for a pasta dish and a side of prawns to be added and the chef refused?? Was quite disappointed with the food. Breakfast was lovely tho.
Excursion booked in the hotel to stone town and prison island was brilliant and good value
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brand New 4 Star Superior Resort, on wonderful Uroa Beach, on the East Cost of Zanzibar. Italian management and maintenance, with smiling and professional local staff, working all together to make you enjoy at best your stay here. Big pool, pool/beach towel service, great beach, excellent Italian inspired Kitchen, more then 40 square meter rooms fully equipped and furnished (individual A\C, mini fridge with daily refill mineral water, TV with satellite channels, telephone, fan, mosquito nets on beds, safe, internet connection, private furnished terrace, private services with shower box and bidet). Relaxing and easy-going atmosphere. Ideal for everyone who wants to relax and have a great time in a wonderful location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Uroa Bay Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Uroa Bay Beach Hotel Uroa Village
- Uroa Bay Beach Resort Zanzibar, Tanzania