The hotel is on the East coast of the island on a beautiful strip of beach. Very quiet and ideal for a relaxed holiday. The local staff are very kind and friendly. The rooms are very clean and so is the rest of the hotel. The gardens are well kept and tidy with tropical plants and trees. The water in the taps and pool is unfortunately salty!
The food and drinks are expensive and if you are a vegetarian: dont go! There is limited options. Also, as an Intalian owned and managed hotel, I would expect the pasta and pizza to be a bit more better then what they were serving.
The hotel was full of Italian and other European guest on package holidays, it appears the hotel has been designed for such crowds. The hotel has arrangements for diving and other activities too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brand New 4 Star Superior Resort, on wonderful Uroa Beach, on the East Cost of Zanzibar. Italian management and maintenance, with smiling and professional local staff, working all together to make you enjoy at best your stay here. Big pool, pool/beach towel service, great beach, excellent Italian inspired Kitchen, more then 40 square meter rooms fully equipped and furnished (individual A\C, mini fridge with daily refill mineral water, TV with satellite channels, telephone, fan, mosquito nets on beds, safe, internet connection, private furnished terrace, private services with shower box and bidet). Relaxing and easy-going atmosphere. Ideal for everyone who wants to relax and have a great time in a wonderful location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Uroa Bay Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Uroa Bay Beach Hotel Uroa Village
- Uroa Bay Beach Resort Zanzibar Island, Tanzania