I stayed here for Christmas 2012 for days , my first choice (more rustic/local) was booked up and had made day trips here before and liked. The friendly staff, tasty, Italian-inspired bood, cheap wine ($8 US/ltr) and very well maintained lush property, were big sellers. The rooms are airy and nicely decoareted Zanzibari style, a/c, fan, sat. t.v.v fridge, hot water, commode. Very much recommended. Of course we had to pay more for the holidays, but in low season, as late as mid-Dec. They were going to only charge me $63 US/night single for the same garden view room as I was booking direct (was living in Zanzibar) Christmas was double for a single and then more for my boyfriend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brand New 4 Star Superior Resort, on wonderful Uroa Beach, on the East Cost of Zanzibar. Italian management and maintenance, with smiling and professional local staff, working all together to make you enjoy at best your stay here. Big pool, pool/beach towel service, great beach, excellent Italian inspired Kitchen, more then 40 square meter rooms fully equipped and furnished (individual A\C, mini fridge with daily refill mineral water, TV with satellite channels, telephone, fan, mosquito nets on beds, safe, internet connection, private furnished terrace, private services with shower box and bidet). Relaxing and easy-going atmosphere. Ideal for everyone who wants to relax and have a great time in a wonderful location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire and Odigeo so you can book your Uroa Bay Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Uroa Bay Beach Hotel Uroa Village
- Uroa Bay Beach Resort Zanzibar Island, Tanzania