I just came back from a 4 day holiday at the resort (my selection was based on reviews on Tripadvisor) and I must say that it is a place where you get value for your money. The architecture is amazing and has great ambiance. The rooms are also spacious, clean and well maintained with big bathrooms. The staff are really friendly but gave conflicting information at times, like when guests can swim in the pool. The breakfast buffet was awesome but the dinner buffet could use some variety. However the food was good. Had problems with accessing internet at the internet cafe once but that was quickly sorted out. Overall it is a clean, beautiful and comfortable place to stay that's only about 40 min away from Stone town. You are assured a good stay. Thanks tripadvisor for the reliable information.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brand New 4 Star Superior Resort, on wonderful Uroa Beach, on the East Cost of Zanzibar. Italian management and maintenance, with smiling and professional local staff, working all together to make you enjoy at best your stay here. Big pool, pool/beach towel service, great beach, excellent Italian inspired Kitchen, more then 40 square meter rooms fully equipped and furnished (individual A\C, mini fridge with daily refill mineral water, TV with satellite channels, telephone, fan, mosquito nets on beds, safe, internet connection, private furnished terrace, private services with shower box and bidet). Relaxing and easy-going atmosphere. Ideal for everyone who wants to relax and have a great time in a wonderful location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Uroa Bay Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Uroa Bay Beach Hotel Uroa Village
- Uroa Bay Beach Resort Zanzibar, Tanzania