we stayed in the uroa bay beach resort for 4 nights in nov, the resort areas and room were clean and inviting, and the flowers on the bed were a beautiful touch, the beds are comfy and the dark curtains are great.
All the staff were friendly and chatty and very welcoming.
The breakfast had a good variety and the evening buffet and restaurants food was good and reasonably priced. lots of variety with daily specials. My boyfriend was really impressed with all the fresh fish dishes.
The pool area is great and having the beach on the door step is fab.
Our only downside to staying here was theres not alot near and the beach and sea has alot of seaweed.
But if your looking for a nice relaxing time then this is a great place to go, you can always book excursions and go and explore.
- Also Known As:
- Uroa Bay Beach Hotel Uroa Village
- Uroa Bay Beach Hotel
- Uroa Bay Beach Resort Zanzibar, Tanzania
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brand New 4 Star Superior Resort, on wonderful Uroa Beach, on the East Cost of Zanzibar. Italian management and maintenance, with smiling and professional local staff, working all together to make you enjoy at best your stay here. Big pool, pool/beach towel service, great beach, excellent Italian inspired Kitchen, more then 40 square meter rooms fully equipped and furnished (individual A\C, mini fridge with daily refill mineral water, TV with satellite channels, telephone, fan, mosquito nets on beds, safe, internet connection, private furnished terrace, private services with shower box and bidet). Relaxing and easy-going atmosphere. Ideal for everyone who wants to relax and have a great time in a wonderful location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Uroa Bay Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.