“Good times” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada
“Good times”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

Great trip!! Sun, rapids, drinks by the pool, dancing in the street....couldn't ask for much more. All the staff were friendly and helpful, the rafting was fun and exciting and the scenery was gorgeous. Thanks again for the amazing trip and hopefully we'll be back soon :)

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Godalming, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

We had a fantastic time in Kumsheen. The rafting was truly memorable, with the guides very informative and approachable. The whole tone of the trip was perfect, with our stay in the teepee for two nights great fun. We will be back!

Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Slave Lake, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

I wrote a review in 2010 about Kumsheen, and I am amending my rating. I have now been on (13) one day trips and (2) three day trips with Kumsheen. My last review was critical of no video being taken during the trip as had been done in 2009. I understand that Kumsheen has been having trouble with retaining videographers, so my comment about "no video's" is unfair. All of my children have been on several trips, with my 14 year old just completing her 5th. We go white water rafting as a family hobby and have had trips in several locations. Kumsheen has always remained at the top of our list and we look forward to our trip with them. I would like to encourage Kumsheen to have a 3 day "rustic" trip, once a year, like I went on in the 1980 and 1997 from Ashcroft to Yale. We camped on the river bank, had baked Salmon for supper and a campfire at night. Harold Wahlstrom

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Penticton, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

Four girlfriends gathered to celebrate milestone birthdays. 3 of us were new to rafting while I have been here 3 times. The rafting was the best I have ever experienced on this river. I loved the tent cabin, as always and the pool and hottub/patio was great fun. Unfortunately the dinner we experienced did not meet the standards we expected for the price. But the staff could not be nicer & did their best to make things right. We would like to make this an annual event!

Room Tip: There are alot of trains that go by - take ear plugs!
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Williams Lake, British Columbia, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

Our group of eleven had such an incredible day that we are already planning another trip next year, although our group will be considerably larger as many friends hear the thrills and events of our day. We began the day thinking this would be a piece of cake - having 5 strong young men, 2 dads, and 4 fit women. So we were surprised when my brother fell out of the raft and a little later my nephew's girlfriend went over backwards and was sucked down by an eddy - a terrifying 6-7 seconds but a life changing story to remember. The guide was totally calm, reassuring, skilled, and our hero for the day. Looking at the pictures you see a smile on ALL of our faces - a true indication of the FUN we were having. The lunch was a favourite - Mexican. Sunscreen was available for the sun sensitive. Thank you for an amazing adventure and I mean it when I say you will see us again next year.

.....a-splishing and a-splashing............
Bonnie Johannesen

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

I would like to send out a big thank you to rob and his crew that made my adventure with my girlfriends unforgettable. Great place to relax and have fun. Nice clean campground but the train at night was not so nice.

Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

The resort was fantastic! They had great food, clean facilities and fun atmosphere. The rafting was exhilarating! We went paddling for the full day which included lunch at the half way mark. Lunch was a burrito feast!! The food was fresh and very tasty! I highly recommend the resort and the paddling! Kicked one off the bucket list!! I will definitely go again!

Room Tip: The resort is in the canyon with 2 sets of train tracks, light sleepers may need ear plugs
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Kumsheen Rafting Resort? Share your experiences!