“Hyak River Rafting” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hyak Wilderness Adventures Inc. - Day Tours

Hyak Wilderness Adventures Inc. - Day Tours
176 Trans-Canada Highway | Thompson River, Lytton, British Columbia V0K 1Z0, Canada
604-734-8622
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 7 attractions in Lytton
Type: Water sports
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Hyak provides a variety of river trips from May through September on British Columbia's Best Rivers. Since 1980, more than 170,000 rafters worldwide have enjoyed our first class river trips. From our popular Chilliwack and Thompson River day trips to our world class Chilko/Chilcotin/Fraser 6-Day Expedition, Hyak has the perfect river adventure for you, whether you're a first time rafter or an experienced adrenaline junkie!
Connecticut
“Hyak River Rafting”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2012

We chose Hyak based on Trip Advisor reviews and we were not disappointed. We had travelled over 3000 miles to vacation in the Pacific Northwest and white water was on the "to do" list. Sophie was our boat Captain and Katie was the bus driver. We did not get to know the other guides, however, Sophie and Katie were excellent. I felt we were in very capable hands with Sophie. My husband and I (late 40's) and our teen sons (17,15) were exhilarated at the experience. The river was running very high and the water was frigid (2deg. C,) but the adrenaline kept us from focusing on this. At the end of the trip there are warm showers to warm up and clean up in. I can not wait to raft again!

Visited July 2012

Vancouver, Canada
“A Must-Do for BC”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012

White Water!!!!
I am 55 years old, just for you folk out there that think White water is just for the young folk!
I have been on Hyak adventures many times now, and keep coming back again, either by myself, or with visitors from out of town. What a way to show people BC and offer them something they will never forget. The scenery is SPECTACULAR and the water is a thrill. The trip always promises to be a wonderful, exciting (and safe) adventure. I have gone with other companies, but I keep coming back to Hyak. The staff and guides are so helpful, not to mention FUN and entertaining. The tours are fantastic, rain or shine. I and my guests always end up feeling exhilarated and can't wait to do it again! And what a great way to meet and make new friends from all over the world.
Go for it people! It's fantastic.

Visited July 2012
Los Angeles, California
3 attraction reviews
“THE BEST TIME EVER!!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2011

This is one that those things that you will NEVER forget to you did.
You will never regret you did it.
If you like fun and like to get wet. This is the best thing you and your friends can do.
This was the greatest staff of people the most friendly and helpful.
It must be a Canada thing because each and every person was will do above and beyond.
Don’t put off planning this start looking in to it NOW and have fun.
They have a facebook account.
HIGHLY RECOMMENEDED!!!!!