TRAVEL ALERT: SAFETY AND SECURITY More info

Improve this listing
Kailua-Kona, Hawaii
“Worth the trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

Just found this in a hand out ,walk from our hotel and the food was great. The wAiter made our salsa right at the table with a mortar and pestle very typical in Mexico with all fresh ingredients of course. I ordered wine for us and was escorted to a room with bottles to choose from ,we had an excellent Bordeaux and our meal was under $50 for two .

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Malibu, California
“Great Paella and ceviche!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2012

I was passing through Mazamitla and we saw this cute restaurant so my family decided to stop in for lunch. We ordered paella, ceviche, and beef tacos. First off I couldnt help but notice how adorable and cozy this place is. It felt very homey and it kinda remided me of the little restauraunt you would find in the country side of Spain. As for the food itself, it was simply the best food I had on my trip. The ingredients are all very fresh and the flavors were very bold. I know it's Mexico but it's hard to find a restaurant that impresses my American pallet. I liked the paella so much I talked to the chef about it. I guess she was from Spain. Which explains why it was so tasty. I highly recommend this place. It's delicious and affordable.

• Visited December 2011