Beautiful hotel location, nice size apartments, neat and clean. You have to pay for changing the towels, room and garbage cleaning.
The staff is friendly and speaks English. The pool is large with no towels available. No music, no entertainment, no drinks.
We arrived late evening and the resort was completely lifeless, nothing was open. No restaurants, no bars, no shops, no nothing…just a vending machine filled with cookies. We asked for a restaurant in the area and after an extensive insistence we were recommended a place CaJuan, at 3km far from the resort that was amazing and welcoming. There is something missing in the entire atmosphere of the resort; you don’t feel like you are in vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amazing view of the bay and the marina from the terraces. The complex has 4 outdoor swimming pools. The heated indoor swimming pool is available at an additional charge (free access for spa customers). Squash and paddle courts are also amongst the leisure facilities (charges apply). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Pierre & Vacances, Travelocity, Despegar.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Pierre & Vacances reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pierre & Vacances Residence Altea Hills Hotel Altea
- Pierre And Vacances Residence Altea Hills
- Sh Altea Hills Hotel