“Incredible food. Large international (mostly Italian ) menu. Every dish I had there was beautiful.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Avanti

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2011 via mobile

Incredible food. Large international (mostly Italian ) menu. Every dish I had there was beautiful. Very Q
quick and efficient service.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

85% Recommend
Athens, Greece
“No anchovies, no Napolitana”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2011

As a pizza Napolitana fan, I thought I could give a try to "Avanti" restaurant, placed in a central location of Kos Town. Unluckily they didn't have anchovies, so I had to try another pizza.
Me and my wife were not satisfied overall with our pizzas given their price (an average of 10 -11 euros per pizza) and their mediocre quality. The mozzarella and Edam mixture was not what we expected.
However, I feel obliged to give "Avanti" an extra star (from 2 to 3) because of the great service and good atmosphere.

• Visited August 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Tel Aviv, Israel
“by far, the best meal we had in Kos!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2011

the food was amazing!!! made out of high quality materials. the service was excellent and friendly! it is well shown that they do their food and service out of real love! don't miss it! and order at list one pizza or brusqeta!
unlike other restaurants they did not try to convince us to go in. we went in ourselves and ask for a menu. they gave us space and did not try to convince us to enter (again- unlike all other places in Kos).

• Visited August 2011