“Everything we expected and more, an unforgettable day!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Tel Aviv, Israel
51 attraction reviews
“Everything we expected and more, an unforgettable day!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

We went on this cruise on October 1st. It is the end of the season so there were not many people on board (25-30). We arrived at the harbor at 9:30 and simply went on the boat. We are 2 adults and 3 girls ages 3-10 and we all had a great time. The time on the boat is the best, they put on excellent music and the views are just beautiful. We stopped at the 1st island that had a nice beach. We came back on board and ate an excellent lunch (really, all the food was amazing!). We sailed to our next stop which was not very interesting and then went on to look for Dolphins, which was a wonderful experience (one of the swam right under the boat). The 3rd stop was a small island where the boat just docked and we jumped into the water, lovely! On the way back, the relentless Kostadinas performed magic tricks for the kids, took pictures of us dressed up as pirates and George danced with the ladies.
A amazing day, for a ridiculous price. A must do when in Kos.

Visited October 2012

• Greek first
  • Polish first
Cambridge, United Kingdom
17 attraction reviews
“Just as enjoyable the second time round”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

I first went on this boat day trip in June and picked it due to the 7 x 5 star reviews on trip advisor. Well now look...57 out of 58 and counting! Is this the highest rated attraction on trip advisor???

Going back in September meant the boat was not as busy, so more time to move round different parts of the boat. Also, the price was reduced from 30 Euro's per person in June to 25 this time round. This is because the boat has left a 'co-operative' agreement it was previously in with the other boats in the harbour. The crew all work hard to ensure you have an enjoyable day, please do support George and his family by spending your money on this superb day out around the beautiful island of Kos!

Stourbridge, United Kingdom
“amazing day!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

we decided to take this trip because my dad read all the good reviews on trip advisor, a large group of us (33) did it on a saturday.The boat was full but we could still move around freely. The islands that we visited where nice but our time on the boat was even better, the whole crew did lots of things to get everyone involved including the kids in our group. The food was great really tasty, the drinks where a good price.The captain let everyone who wanted, drive the boat! We saw lots of dolphins which was amazing they swam right up close to the boat :)
I got married on the island and they played a song and got me and my new husband a cocktail and another lady who was celebrating her birthday!When we got off to swim the water was so clear it was beautiful even the young children in our group got in, we had plenty of time.
I would tell anyone who goes to kos to do this trip on this particular boat its worth every penny.

London, United Kingdom
“the best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

me and my boyfriend were due to go on the 3 island cruise with a different ship but sue to them having problems with the boat we were moved to the katerina and am i glad we did,

we had the most amazing time and this was definitly one of the highlights of my holiday, they make you feel so welcome. and definitly keep you entertained.

and an added bonus we got to see dolphins

i would strongly recommend this cruise to anyone

Bishops Stortford
3 attraction reviews
“Highlight of holiday....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012

We chose this boat out of all the others on offer in the harbour because of Trip advisor and so Thank you. It was the best day of our holiday and even exceeded our expectations.

We went down tot the harbour as everyone recommends and met George who took us on his boat and we had a good look round. I was unsure of taking my 3 year old but George reassured me he would be fine. I'm so glad I did.

From the off the entire team worked so hard to make sure everyone had a good time. The boat is stunning, the views are lovely. Pserimos village is a little piece of heaven, we had cold drinks in a cafe literally on the beach with our feet in the sand. The food on board was of a high standard and the drinks availbale to buy were reasonably priced. We also saw dolphins as promised.

Coming home they ranked up the entertainment and made everyone laugh re-enacting titanic, pirates of the Caribbean and getting everyone up dancing. Go early, get a spot on the top deck in the shade and you will have a great day.