“Fab mini break” 5 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN Hotel St Pierre

You added BEST WESTERN Hotel St Pierre to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN Hotel St Pierre
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   733 Barnsley Road, Newmillerdam, Wakefield WF2 6QG, England   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 50% off stays!
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Newmillerdam
Cleckheaton, United Kingdom
“Fab mini break”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

Booked a fab deal on Groupon. Bottle of wine and breakfast included. Had a lovely break. Staff friendly and attentive. Absolute bargain. :) if we see this on a Groupon again will jump at the chance. There was a wedding on (which we wernt part of) but still felt well looked after. One tiny niggle is the breakfast area is a little on the small side.

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Gemma_Taylor, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Hotel St Pierre, responded to this review, June 18, 2014
Thank you so much for giving the Hotel and Staff such a fantastic review, and I'm really pleased that you had a great stay. I hope that you will stay with us again on a future occasion when you will be made most welcome. Once again, thank you very much for taking the time to place your review.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (91)
Wakefield, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

We held my grandsons christening here last Sunday and was very impressed with the hotel and the staff, especially Mel who organised everything for us, nothing was too much trouble. The room looked beautiful and the food was very good. Would definitely recommend this hotel for any function

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
What a great review!! Thank you so much for taking the time to go into Trip Advisor and I am really pleased that you found the staff to be so friendly and helpfull, and that you enjoyed your food in our Cezanne suite. It's wonderful to know that we are the perfect location for you, so we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

I held my wedding breakfast and evening reception here on 23rd May 2014. Myself and my husband had looked round numerous different venues but the majority of the time just felt like a number. As soon as we walked through the door for our very first visit we knew this was the venue we wanted. You are made to feel welcome as soon as you enter and the wedding co-ordinator Melanie will do anything in her power to make your dreams come true. The food was fantastic, the resident D.J. brilliant and the rooms spotless and all my guests commented on how everything ran smoothly and to plan and this was all down to Melanie. I never cried once during my wedding day until it was time to say goodbye to Mel, this is because she really gets to know you and works with you every step of the way and I really felt like I'd made a friend and will miss her...although we shall be back at some point as it is a hotel you just cannot walk away from!! Overall it is a fantastic hotel for a wedding venue and would recommend it to anyone. Thank you to every member of staff who made our day memorable but special thanks does have to go to Mel, you're a credit to the hotel and what every nervous or stressed bride and groom needs, always there to help.

Nikki and Mark xx

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
WOW, what a fantastic review !! We are all so pleased that your Wedding Day was perfect for you, and so happy that all your guests commented on how good the food ,rooms and DJ were. This was such a special day for you both, and I’m absolutely delighted to read such nice things about Mel and all the staff here that work so hard to make all our events run smoothly, ensuring our valued guests take away wonderful memories. Thank you once again, and we look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.
Normanton, West Yorkshire, England
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

We held my daughters birthday party at the hotel and have to say it was fantastic, the room looked lovely, the food was great .would like to make a special mention to Ben who was on the bar he was very polite and couldn't do enough for us. Overall a fantastic evening had by all.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
It is such a pleasure to receive a review like yours, and I would like to thank you on behalf of all the team here at the Saint Pierre Hotel for your lovely comments. The staff you have named are ecstatic that they have been recognized, and I can’t thank you enough for taking the time to place your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Wakefield, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

We held our wedding party here on 31st May 2014. We had an amazing evening. The wedding co-ordinator Melanie Hall was brilliant. She made the evening go without a hitch. The room was beautifully decorated and the food was outstanding. The service from the rest of the team was excellent. We would definitely recommend this venue for a wedding party.
Many thanks Melanie and team
Cherie and Matt

Room Tip: If you are quite tall be aware that some of the bridal suite rooms are in the roof, so not much spac...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
What a pleasure it is for all the team here to read such a fantastic review of our hotel, and we are all thrilled that you enjoyed your wedding day with us. I have personally congratulated the members of staff and in particularly Melanie Hall who helped to make your stay so welcoming, and they were really happy to receive this recognition. We all look forward to meeting you again when you are next in the area - thank you so much for such a wonderful review.
Dalton-in-Furness, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

I thought I had already written this review but obviously not.

This was a last minute stay and I m glad we chose this hotel. Its situated in a nice area that will need exploring in the future and with that in mind I would definitely stay in this hotel again and recommend it.
We were late checking in due to child care issues and on arrival we were told we were already checked in. ( Panic started but the receptionist just laughed and got on with it). We were also concerned that the restaurant would be closed due to our late arrival and not booking. No need it was open and my god was the food worth it. Add to this the choice of wine at a reasonable price it was perfect.
The staff at the hotel are all pleasant and the room was comfortable and had everything we needed.
It would not be a fair review if I didn't mention something negative.
The hotel reception area possibly needs updating, its still in the 90s but having said that it adds to the character of the place.
The no smoking policy in the rooms is excellent apart from the people in the room next to us obviously enjoying smoking their cannabis. ( this is not the hotels fault, and I am sure if I had complained then the staff would have sorted it).
Thanks for an enjoyable stay an I wish it had been for longer.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to go into Trip Advisor and say such nice things about our hotel. It really is a great morale booster for the staff when guests give great comments, as they all work really hard to ensure all our guests have a memorable time when they stay with us. I'm sorry for any discomfort you had due to the room next door not adhering to our no smoking policy, but really happy to see that you enjoyed stay and I do hope you will return to us if you are ever in the area. Once again, thank you for your review.
Leeds, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014

Wanted a quiet, relaxing break. Got just that. The hotel and other guests were quiet, food was very good and the polite, knowledgeable staff were there when I needed them. Room was well appointed and comfortable with a good selection on the hospitality tray.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Best Western GB

Been to BEST WESTERN Hotel St Pierre? Share your experiences!